Membership in Tidewater Quilters' Guild is open to anyone 16 or older interested in the art of quiltmaking. Guests are welcome to attend one meeting and encouraged to join when attending their second meeting.
TQG has three chapters (Day, Night and Saturday). Dues cover membership in the entire guild, meaning members can attend any and all chapter meetings.
Children 12 to 15 will be allowed to join as full members if they are sponsored by and accompanied by a TQG member. To ensure the enjoyment of all of our members, children under the age of 12
are not permitted at meetings.
Annual membership dues cover the period from September 1st to August 30th. Dues are $25.00 per year for all members.
Members enjoy the following:
* attend any and all chapter meetings
* have access to programs, workshops, classes and national speakers
* participate in various service opportunities
* receive the monthly newsletter
* receive a "guild discount" at some quilt shops
"Sew What" is the monthly newsletter for TQG members and is included with an individual's paid membership. Each month the newsletter contains:
* Program information - what will be happening at the next monthly meeting.
* Workshop applications - for upcoming guild sponsored workshops.
* Special information - about guild sponsored fundraisers and community service projects.
* Quilters tips, resources and contacts.
* AND so much more.
Download a membership application here
For further membership information contact:
Nancy Long, TQG Membership Chair, Tidewater Quilter's Guild, PO Box 62635 Virginia Beach, VA 23466-2635 or e-mail email@example.com